Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day #4 - 30 Day Writing Challenge...Life after Surviving Childhood Cancer

Somehow, I lost all of my content today. What I wrote earlier didn't save and it's too late to rewrite. Damn. The woes of technology. I'll write more tomorrow. 
For now, here's something I wrote back in January but never posted. 

"Even though it wasn't that long ago, it was such a different time in my life.  Sometimes it almost doesn't feel like it happened.  Especially when I look at my girl.  

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom.  Of course I still want to be relentless and inspiring!  That is something I never want to loose especially when I have seen the damage that cancer has on children and families.  But I do want to experience being a "normal mom".  It's all about finding a balance right?  I'm almost waiting for the day my girl says "I'm tired of being the cancer kid mom"....lol!  Yes, it is so easy to enjoy the simple things.  That is really something I never want to forget." 

No comments:

Post a Comment