Friday, May 18, 2012

PET SCAN

As of now, Gabriella is having her PET/CT test done. Even after 100 phone calls of pleading and begging to the radiology department, oncology clinic, doctors, nurses, managers, we were not able to get her MRI done on the same day. Damn it. We have to come back on Tuesday. Damn them. I just don't get it. They even knew that we were going to have these tests months ago. It makes me want to pull my hair out. She has to have more anesthesia on Tuesday. I thought this time maybe the whole process would be a little easier because she's done it before. I was wrong. It just doesn't get any easier to see your child poked, prodded, and put to sleep against her will. She's getting the radioactive glucose again which has to circulate through her system for an hour before they start. Great, more poison being put into my little girl not to mention the radiation. I can't think about that anymore. The alternative is not an option. So, we wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment