Monday, March 19, 2012

As I lay here with my baby girl, I am overwhelmed with all of the love and support coming from all of you. It brings tears to my eyes when I don't want to cry anymore. I am so thankful for all of your calls, texts, emails from my close friends to those who I've only known for a short period of time, so thankful. A friend wrote me today and said, "May you find strength within you never knew you had.". I'm finding that strength not only from my amazing husband, parents, parents-in-law, siblings and my close friends but from all of you. Just knowing you are all out there just helps like you wouldn't believe. Gabriella woke up again upset and seemed to be in pain. They gave her some morphine and she is healing and resting peacefully. Pedi oncologist here now.

7 comments:

  1. Yeahhh oh yeahhh...my heart is SINGING with happiness!! Hope you guys all get some needed rest tonight. Go team G!!! Love ya Adam and Krissy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family's strength amazes me. Prayers will work miracles, and there are so many prayers for Gabriella! My heart aches for you and I don't know how you are holding up and continuing to update all of us. THANK YOU! I have faith that she will beat this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Crossfit family is all here for you in any way you need us. I talked to my boys tonight (ages 8 and 12) about Gabriella and what your family is going through. They thought the words you chose to explain to Gabriella about being healthy but needing to have something taken out of her were perfect. Mom always knows best. We're holding you close to our hearts and will check back regularly to see if there is anything we can do to help. Hang in there. Love, Kirsten Mehl

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is good keep the faith, at times like this we r tested but He is the maker and healer of all!!

    God bless,

    Sharon and mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY for TREATABLE and CURABLE!!! We will be with you to help you fight!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet family has touched the lives of many....so in times like this, know that many are holding you very closely in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers. Much love, Dave and Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treatable and curable!!! Those are words I prayed for you to be able to say! Stay strong like I know you are!!

    ReplyDelete