Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One down, 13 to go.

I just spoke to Kris on the phone. G moved her bowels finally and they were able to give her the final chemo med this evening. In case you have questions about that. The medication can cause constipation in some kids so they will not give it unless they have a confirmed stool in the last 48 hours. I have never hoped more for poop. Kris said that G is doing very well, she is eating and watching snow dogs, hard to believe that she got tired of Tangled after only 43 run throughs. I came home this afternoon to be with Bridget and it was wonderful to play with her. We laughed and jumped on the trampoline. She seems to be coping just fine but I am sure she will be glad to see her big sis tomorrow. As will I.

Team G

Adam

4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news Adam!!! Thank you for the update! Sending nothing but positive thoughts!!!!
    GO TEAM g!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO!!!!!! I must say that I never prayed for poop before. But hey what ever works the first thing I do when I get up is say a prayer for G then I log on to Team G I read her blog everyday cuz it is a positive the 2words that I say with conviction are CURABLE and TREATABLE !!!!!! GO TEAM G your Army is here you see YOU have STRONG PRAYER WARRIORS fighting for you and your family xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. My daughter Allie told me about your Gabriella and the struggle your family is fighting right now. We know all too well the nightmare that comes with the fear of losing a child. Allie was in an auto accident that left her paralyzed and ventilator dependent. The ups and downs were many (not to mention the constant hassles of the health care system) but Allie beat the odds again and again and so will your baby girl. Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you. The power of love and support from family, friends and strangers is amazing!!!
    Go Team G!
    \-Deborah

    ReplyDelete